Service to Investors: Supporting the installation and increasing performance
Development of foreign markets penetration strategies
Doing business in Africa
Support to companies during international trade negotiations
Advice for a good use of customs procedures for cost efficiency
Corporate managers training for getting multicultural skills
Advice to African governments for best port management practices
Advice in port handling operations optimization
The advice to Port Warehouse Management, seaports and dry ports
The advice in African corridors management for the benefit of landlocked countries
The advice in end-to-end transportation management, including a very wide range of services :
Packaging, handling and multimodal transport of oversized goods.
Operations and supply chain management.
Managing load breaks.
Goods tracing and tracking.
Using customs procedures for cost saving.
Warehousing and reconditioning of products.
The firm will provide on-site training within companies (management of procurement, transportation, warehousing, and distribution; implementation of international trade tools). The objective is to continually improve the knowledge of transport and logistics specialists and anyone with responsibilities in the areas of our expertise.
Training 1 : The Fundamentals of Transportation, Logistics, and International Trade
- Modes of transport and their characteristics;
- Warehouse Management-handling equipment;
- International Trade- The Incoterms 2010.
Training 2 : Integration of performance criteria and risks in International Trade
- Trade and geostrategy – International Marketing;
- Intercultural management;
- Financing trade internationally;
- Financing of the supply chain: customer and supplier account financing;
- Management of documentary credits;
- Commercial contracts management.
Training3 : Port Management
- Handling operations management;
- Assessing of port performance and productivity;
- Economic criteria for selection and replacement of port handling equipment;
- Programming of port handling operations.
Training 4 : Doing Business in Africa
- Market penetration strategies;
- Research, assessment, and selection of partners abroad;
- Distribution network design;
- Assistance to company establishment in Africa.